Yesterday was the deadline for initial stakeholder input regarding the development of the framework for the potential 2016 Los Angeles County Transportation Sales Tax. The Metro board will hear updates on all the comment letters submitted at their September committee meetings as they work towards a framework adoption in October.
Read what other stakeholders in Los Angeles County are recommending for the potential 2016 Transportation Sales Tax Framework:
- Community Health Councils
- Gateways Council of Governments
- Investing in Place and Partners
- Live Ride Share
- Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Los Angeles Thrives
- Move LA
- San Fernando Valley Council of Governments
- Strategic Actions for a Just Economy (SAJE)
- Westside Cities Council of Governments
Submitted a comment letter to Metro? Please send it to us so we can include it on this page.