We are excited to bring over 100 partners from across Los Angeles County together on Tuesday March 29th from 1:30 – 4:00pm in the Japanese American Cultural and Community Center to discuss Metro’s Draft Expenditure Plan for the potential November 2016 Ballot Measure.
Investing in Place Partner Meeting
Please note we are no longer accepting registrations, the meeting is at capacity.
Tuesday March 29th 2016 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Japanese American Cultural and Community Center
244 South San Pedro Street (between 2nd and 3rd Streets)
Follow the conversation on twitter using #MetroPlan2050
- Investing in Place Analysis #1 of Metro’s Draft Expenditure Plan
- Key projects from the Expenditure Plan Project Lists
- Meeting Agenda
- Los Angeles County Transportation Equity Technical Work Group
- March 29th Partner Meeting Guest List
- Timeline of key events and meetings
- Directions to the JACCC
- Presentation from Metro Deputy CEO Stephanie Wiggins
- Presentation from Investing in Place Managing Director Jessica Meaney